1. Which type of wood floor is right for me, solid or engineered?
2. Which wood species is right for me?
3. Is a factory-finished floor or a site-finished floor better for me?
4. My room is 400 square feet, but we’re being told to order 450 square feet of flooring. Is this really necessary?
5. I’ve seen different finish sheens on wood floors; some are shiny and some are not.
6. Which one is better? I’m concerned about pets scratching my floors.
7. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? How do I keep my floors looking new?
8. How long after I order my floors will it take before they are installed?
9. I’ve seen instances where wood floors fade over time.
10. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Installation is so expensive. Why can’t I just do it myself?
1. How is laminate flooring constructed?
2. Where can laminate flooring be installed in the home?
3. Can I install laminate flooring myself?
4. Are laminate floors pet-friendly floors?
5. If I damage my laminate floor, can it be repaired?
6. So many choices in laminate! How do I choose?
7. What is a floating laminate floor?
8. What’s the best way to clean my laminate floor?
9. Do you make trims and moldings to match my laminate floor?
10. How long can I expect my laminate floor to last?